Parents (New Registrants) are responsible to bring their child(ren)’s previous year report cards.
Registration Forms will not be accepted without the public/private school report cards.
A non-refundable Registration fee will apply upon registration
Payments of fees are required for the acceptance of your child(ren)
Birth Certificate, health card, and up-to-date Immunization record are required for all students
Students enrolling in SK to Grade we will need their last repord card as well (there may be an assessment test based on their marks.)
– Pre-Authorized Payment Plan is now available. A void cheque is needed, the amount will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account on the first of each month
– All cheques are payable to International School of Cambridge
– 1 current-dated cheque for the amount due for Sept, Current year and June, Next year
– 8 post-dated cheques for October, Current year to May, Next year
– All cheques must be dated for 1st or 5th day of the month
– After a NSF cheque, a certified cheque or cash will be required for payment
– NSF charge of $20.00 will apply for each NSF cheque
– Failure to maintain payments will result in expulsion of your child(ren) from ISOC
– Registration fee is non-refundable
– The last month’s fees for the academic year is non-refundable
– Tuition fees are paid monthly throughout the school year(September-June).
– Students are not to be re-admitted in ISOC until arrears/previous year balance is paid in full
– Parents are responsible for transportation of their children
– Parents are required to sign “OSR Release Form” at the public school
– Parents must buy the school uniforms from ISOC, no other colours will be accepted at the school
– In case of a student’s withdrawal from the school prior to the end of the school year, tuition fees are no longer payable beginning the month following the withdrawal from the school
Activity/Workbook Books Fee: Due to copyright laws of Ontario, the school cannot photocopy the activity books required for the grade programs. Therefore, a fee will be charged to cover the cost of activity books. The office will establish the cost of these books by the end of the first month of school.
Textbooks: School Textbooks are very costly. It is the responsibility of each student to handle textbooks with care. Each student in Grade 1-8 will be required to pay for any damages he/she causes a textbook, which is under his/her care. Failure to pay will result in withholding the June report card. Students may not borrow textbooks during the summer.
A general description of the school uniform is listed here:
|Dress pants or trousers – Navy Blue||Dress pants or trousers – Navy Blue|
|Polo Shirt – Grey/White – half sleeves||Polo Shirt – Grey/White – half sleeves|
|Polo Shirt – Grey/White – full sleeves||1. Polo Shirt – Grey/White – full
2. Jumper/Knee-Length Dress –
|Sweater or Cardigan – Navy Blue/Grey –
with or without sleeves
|Sweater or Cardigan – Navy Blue/Grey – with or without sleeves|
|Hijab – Grey or White|
Click on the form name to download.
Note: You need Adobe Reader to view the above PDF files. Click here to download Adobe Reader.
Forms 1 – 5 must be completed at the time of registration.